Sep 13, 2012 · There's more—440 Source offers no less than sixty-one 400 (B series) and 440 (RB series) big-blockbased stroker kits that'll deliver up to 543 reliable cubic inches with compression ratios to ... Voodoo Crank And Rod Kit - Chevrolet Small Block 383 Stroker (2-Piece Rear Seal) SKU 37502VK01. $1,143.80. Add to Cart. Wish List Compare. Depending on how thick the cylinders are, alot of OEM blocks have been punched to 4.440 or .080 over, but some are not thick enough. I've done 2 OEM blocks, one D1 and one C9, then sold a DOVE-A that would go to 4.50 but never used it. Max stroke is 4.5 and as was said before, 4.5 x 4.440 is a 557. Lots of combo's available. One of the original stroker kits for big block Mopars. These kits are nothing more than a 440 built with a really light piston. 3.750 x 6.760 (440 stroke and rod) but because the block is 3/4”shorter, the piston is 3/4” shorter and literally half the weight. We use a new 4340 steel crank and rods with your choice of forged pistons. :sad:440 source poor quality products; my sad road started with the purchase of a 512 stroker in my r/t purchased all of there items ... htought i bought from a good company.. but you decide. the roller lifters came apart only 1/2 mile from final install. the button on the rail came of causing the lifters to rotate.. therefore destroying my new cam. after some discussion w/ 440 (kim) said why ... Big Block Mopar Match Up The Mopar 451 C.I. stroker is arguably the best BB combination available. It's made by dropping a 440 crankshaft into a 400 block. This week's HorsePower take's you down a how-to path of what's involved to build a reliable torque wrenching big block that produces big numbers on the dyno.
2 days ago · In fact, Joe built two stroker small-block Fords – the first a pump gas street/strip engine that produced 530 hp on pump gas, the other, a 357 race motor that cranked out 751 hp with a single four barrel carb and over 800hp with two four-barrels. We will concentrate on the street engine because it has more general application.
- Sep 03, 2015 · Do not be afraid of the Max Wedge ports, they will not hurt you at all, even on a 440. We've run a 440 with Max Wedge Indy EZ heads that flow 370 CFM @ .700" lift, a single plane and a Comp Cams XE285HL hydraulic flat tappet cam 241/247, .545/.545 and could only manage 545 lb-ft and 595 HP @ 6,300 rpm with it.... POS.....
- Planning a 451 stroker engine for my dad's 1970 Challenger R/T. Quick run down of the car: It was formerly mine, sold to my dad after getting laid off from the auto industry. FINALLY convinced him to buy it, as the prices were way up there for Chryslers, especially an R/T. It's non-numbers matching 383 with 4 speed and 8 3/4 rear. Plans for the car
- Chrysler 440 - 499" Stroker Price; Ohio Crankshaft 4340 4.150 crankshaft Ohio Crank Forged 6.76 H-beam rods w/ARP 2000 bolts SRP forged flat-top pistons Internally balanced Race rings and bearings: $2,049.00
- Transform your 6.1L / 6.4L powered Dodge Challenger, Charger, Magnum, Chrysler 300c or Jeep SRT8 into a modern 440 with an Arrington performance HEMI stroker kit. The Arrington 6.1/6.4 to 440 conversion has been dyno proven to increase torque and horsepower by 40% over the stock motor.
- A stroker kit increases the cubic-inch displacement by lengthening the stroke of the crankshaft arm, which extends the distance, or stroke, of the pistons in the cylinders.
- Sep 13, 2012 · There's more—440 Source offers no less than sixty-one 400 (B series) and 440 (RB series) big-blockbased stroker kits that'll deliver up to 543 reliable cubic inches with compression ratios to ...
- Sep 20, 2009 · 426 Stroker or 440 upgrade kits for the 6.1 HEMI If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.
- hug 426-race-kfh stroker kit, 360/426 small block: $2689.85 и SEMA 2019: Strengthen Your 6.0 Liter Powerstroke With PRW Head Studs. he PRW head studs for the 6.0 liter Ford Powerstroke diesel engine add more clamping force over the stock units.
- May 19, 2018 · Without the plastic bodywork, you get a clearer picture of the aluminum frame’s anatomy and the intake on the front side of the engine. These belong to J.T. Frank, with one of them having a 495cc big-bore stroker kit modified by engine builder Tim Matczak. и May 28, 2012 · Transform your 6.1L powered Dodge Challenger, Charger, Magnum, Chrysler 300c or Jeep SRT8 into a modern 440 with an Arrington performance HEMI stroker kit. The Arrington 6.1 to 440 conversion has been dyno proven to increase torque and horsepower by 30% @ 160 mph over the stock motor.
- May 19, 2018 · Without the plastic bodywork, you get a clearer picture of the aluminum frame’s anatomy and the intake on the front side of the engine. These belong to J.T. Frank, with one of them having a 495cc big-bore stroker kit modified by engine builder Tim Matczak. и 440 Competition Rotating Assemblies MRE's Detroit Performance Center MRE Ebay Store; ... Big Block Chrysler Stroker Kits. Big Block 383. Big Block 400. Big Block 440.
- Looks OEM cast iron on the outside .....but it isnt. #440source http://store.440source.com/Stealth-Aluminum-Cylinder-Head-COMPLETE-SINGLE-HEAD/productinfo/2...
- 68 440 hp2 stroked with indy cylinder heads engine mopar race motor (front royal) Sold at 6500 $ Up for sale is a 1968 440 hp2 engine that has been bored .30 over with mancini racing stroker kit with cast iron indy cylinder heads. this engine was in a 1967 plymouth gtx race car and has very little run time on it. has 8 bolt...
- Stroker Kit. Displaying 1 - 5 of 9 . 355ci Holden V8 Premium Stroker kit. Catalog Item Type: Kits Fits Engine: Holden V8 Kit Category: Stroker Kit Price: $ 3,200.00
Stay informed with the latest news, product releases, and specials.
With 440 cubes of displacement to work with, Shrake says he expects rear-wheel output from the LQ9 to be in the range of 520-550 hp. But he also points out that he’s already got cam, intake and cylinder head swaps under consideration, so 600 rwhp is on his radar as a long term goal. he motor is destined for an ’88 Mustang coupe.
We list a very detailed tables on our stroker kits page for each kit, and there is additional info on our pistons page that will tell you what your compression will be with all the popular big block Chrysler head CC sizes. While each kit will differ slightly, in our popular 440>>500 kit, (for example,) we offer 3 different types of pistons ... CNC-Motorsports offers a variety of Mopar RB 440-493-505-541 stroker kits. We offer everything from mild pump gas piston kits to wild fully forged rotating assembly kits to meet your racing needs. We offer quality name brands such as; Eagle, Scat, Callies, Lunati, Crower, JE/SRP, Diamond, Mahle, CP, and Keith Black, to name a few.
hug 426-race-kfh stroker kit, 360/426 small block: $2689.85
COMP Cams K21-223-4 Xtreme Energy Hydraulic Camshaft Kit,Mopar 383/440 $463.99 383, 400, 426 Wedge, 440, 268 Intake Duration
- The TRX440EX Midrange Package will give 2 strokes fits on the trails and dunes. It’s as reliable as a rock and will run all day on pump gas. We can lean on the compression a bit harder if you don’t mind running 100 octane gas. CT customers are pleased with the way the power is increased from bottom to top, with no need to wait on the power.
- We give $200 in store credit towards anything we sell per 440 block. Bring us 1, 5 or 50! Must be no more than .030 overbore and no obvious external cracks (such as motor mount ears, etc,) Any casting number, date or model year is fine. Turn that pile of old iron into a brand new stroker kit or aluminum heads or anything else you need!
- Mar 08, 2011 · A well built stroker will be reliable. I wouldn't spend the money to go from a new 427 to 440. Just adding 13" by stroke is only good for 15 - 30 HP depending upon how good the build is. Opening up the bore adds cubes and increases head flow so the gains of going to the 454 are going to be significant.
Hi guys, I built a 383 to 496 with 440 source kit, used hughes valve train parts, rockers, stud girdle kit and there cam. my 3400 pound 70 dart has gone 10.49 @ 125.98 with a 1.40 sixty ft. on street M/T 31/13.50 and 3 " exhaust.